At Cedar Hill Farm Company, we understand how difficult it can be to find just the right shade or tone, just the right color combination. That's why we offer custom dyeing to our customers. We are happy to provide this service to our customers and do not charge an additional fee for custom order dyeing services.
If you are interested in placing a custom order, please contact Keya via email: firstname.lastname@example.org and provide at least one photo of the individual color or color combination that you desire. It is always easier for us to "match" what you have in your mind if there is a photo with which to compare the final product.
Custom Order Policies:
* All custom orders require a 50% payment in advance.
* Customers must create an account through the Cedar Hill Farm Company website (please visit the home page), including mailing address, phone number, and email address. This information is necessary for customers to receive an invoice.
* Customers will receive two invoices, which will be sent to the email address provided by the customer. The first will be with an expectation of 50% payment of the total order; the second will be for the remaining balance and shipping. If you prefer to pay for the entire order in advance, please let us know at the time of your custom order request.
* Payment for custom orders must be processed electronically either directly through the secure Shopify payment system and a credit card or through Paypal. We do not accept cash, checks or money orders for online purchases.
* Because of the nature of custom orders, any and all orders require additional time over purchase of ready-made yarns. We will begin the completion of your order following the initial payment, and the final product will ship within 7-10 business days, depending on the size of the order and the weather (dyeing/drying is done outdoors on the farm).
* All custom orders are sent via the United States Postal Service and a tracking number will be emailed to the customer at time of shipping.